Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander (approx. 15 g), leaves, roots and stems
- 2 spring onions/shallots (approx. 30 g), trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 50 g roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 30 g peanut oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 50 g lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- per 20 g
- 286 kJ / 68 kcal
- 1.4 g
- 3 g
- 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 1 g
- 195.3 mg
Pho bo (Vietnamese beef and noodle soup)
Moroccan lamb with pilaf
Cardamom and lime syrup cake
Lamb tikka with spicy eggplant
Olive and fennel grissini
Thai-style fish cakes
Som tum (Thai green papaya salad)
Mandarin crème brûlée
Andrew Fielke's prawn bisque with lemon myrtle (TM6)