Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Citrus seafood salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ fresh green chilli, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 30 g fish sauce
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into slices
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch raw sugar, to taste
- 500 g water
- 300 g white fish fillet, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 500 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 300 g raw prawns, peeled or with tails intact
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 300 g scallops with or without roe, cut into halves
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves, or mixed salad greens
- ½ red onion, cut into thin slices
- fresh herbs, for garnishing
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2857 kJ / 680 kcal
- 81 g
- 9 g
- 34 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.6 g
- 4 g
- 1230.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing