Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet potato blini with cumin & sesame crème fraîche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g buckwheat
- 500 g water
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, peeled in strips (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 50 g unsalted butter, plus extra for frying
- 300 g full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
Crème fraîche with cumin
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds, to serve
- 12 fresh chives, finely chopped, to serve
- per 1 portions
- 270.4 kJ / 64.4 kcal
- 1.3 g
- 3.8 g
- 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 0.8 g
- 110.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing