Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leek and smoked salmon dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, plus extra chopped for garnishing
- 1 leek (approx. 180 g), trimmed and white part cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g salted butter
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested (no white pith) and juiced
- 30 g dry white wine
- 250 g cream cheese
- 150 - 185 g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 7397.7 kJ / 1761.3 kcal
- 73.6 g
- 9.2 g
- 157.4 g
- 7.3 g