Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 180 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 40 g water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 250 g smooth ricotta cheese
- 40 g sour cream
- 2 eggs, 1 lightly beaten, to glaze
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves (see Tips)
- rocket, for garnishing
- pine nuts, to serve (optional)
- vincotto (vino cotto), to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2171.9 kJ / 517.1 kcal
- 13.3 g
- 34.3 g
- 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 21.8 g
- 2.9 g
- 350 mg