Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed grain salad with lemon and honey dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pearl barley
- 100 g dried green lentils
- 1500 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 100 g quinoa
- 100 g pearl couscous
- 3 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 lemon, juice only (approx. 1 lemon)
- 70 g olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 - 3 tsp Dijon mustard, to taste
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 80 g currants
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 8 - 10 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 8 - 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled capers, drained and rinsed (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1796.1 kJ / 427.7 kcal
- 12.8 g
- 52.5 g
- 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.3 g
- 8.8 g
- 217.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing