Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Savoury potato and onion bake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g raw cashews
- 500 g filtered water
- 1 tsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp paprika, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 brown onions (approx. 540 g), cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 800 g potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 1704.8 kJ / 405.9 kcal
- 11.6 g
- 29.4 g
- 25.8 g
- 6.6 g