Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Israeli couscous salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to taste
- 50 g red onion, cut into halves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest, no white pith
- 40 g lemon juice, plus extra to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, torn into pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, torn into pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, torn into pieces
- 800 g water
- 200 g Israeli couscous, rinsed and drained (also known as pearl couscous)
- 200 g red lentils, rinsed and drained
- 200 g broccoli florets (2 cm)
- 200 g cauliflower florets (2 cm)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 100 g pitted Kalamata olives, cut into halves
- 30 g pine nuts
- 40 g pistachio nuts
- 40 g slivered almonds
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3324 kJ / 791 kcal
- 29.57 g
- 70.53 g
- 40.16 g
- 14.99 g