Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian chicken noodle soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 whole uncooked chicken (1.2-1.4 kg)
- 1 lemon, cut into halves
- 1 brown onion (approx.150 g), cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, roots, stems and leaves
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 - 2 long red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 3 - 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1550 g water
- 4 whole eggs, washed
- 400 g udon noodles, rinsed and separated
- 120 g carrot (approx. 1-2 carrots), cut into halves lengthways and cut into slices (1 cm)
- 100 - 150 g canned baby corn, drained and cut into halves
- 150 - 200 g broccolini (approx. 1 bunch), trimmed and cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 1 - 2 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, torn, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp fried shallots, for garnishing
- 1 nori sheet, cut into thin strips, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3880 kJ / 923.8 kcal
- 86.3 g
- 38.1 g
- 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14 g
- 9.6 g
- 3188.3 mg