Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters and deseeded
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra for dough
- 340 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g lukewarm water
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 200 g mozzarella, cut into slices
- per 1 portion
- 2350.2 kJ / 559.6 kcal
- 21.5 g
- 65.4 g
- 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.9 g
- 4.9 g
- 1268 mg