Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli mussels with thyme and tomatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g fresh mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red bird's eye chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g white wine
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1618.5 kJ / 385.3 kcal
- 41.5 g
- 18.1 g
- 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.9 g
- 2.5 g
- 1125.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Tom kha prawns
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices