Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 200 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 24 medium raw prawns, peeled, with tails intact
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into cubes (2 cm), plus extra for garnishing
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1716.3 kJ / 408.5 kcal
- 34.9 g
- 6.4 g
- 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.2 g
- 3.5 g
- 1580.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Soutzoukakia ("little sausages") with rice
Bun bo vien cha gio (meatballs and noodles with spring rolls)
Lu ji chi (braised chicken wings)
Som tum (Thai green papaya salad)