Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon, asparagus and potato salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 80 g sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 900 g water
- 250 g potatoes (approx. 2-3 potatoes), peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 250 g fresh skinless, boneless salmon fillets (approx. 2 fillets)
- 1 bunch green asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into quarters
- 20 g pickled capers, drained
- 40 g mixed baby leaf salad, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2212.4 kJ / 528.8 kcal
- 32.2 g
- 30.4 g
- 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.5 g
- 6.3 g
- 435.4 mg