Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water, plus extra cold water for soaking
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 400 g new baby potatoes, unpeeled and cut into quarters
- 4 whole eggs, washed (see Tips)
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (approx. 800 g)
- olive oil, for drizzling
- ground black pepper, to season
- 200 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into halves (approx. 5 cm)
- 1 eschalot
- 4 anchovy fillets
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, ripe, cut into halves
- 40 g pitted black olives
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2793.6 kJ / 665.1 kcal
- 54.2 g
- 15.9 g
- 42 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.4 g
- 4.4 g
- 1653.4 mg