Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 4 white fish fillets (120-200 g each - see Tips)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, zucchini, celery stalks, turnip), cut into pieces
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 500 g water
- 400 g potatoes, peeled, cut into slices (3 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1869.3 kJ / 445.1 kcal
- 43.2 g
- 13.9 g
- 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 610.2 mg