Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lamb rack, trimmed (see Tip)
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 40 g olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon for frying
- 120 g red wine
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 10 g pickled capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 500 g water, plus extra for cooking
- 450 g frozen peas
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 120 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 2362 kJ / 562.5 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 11.1 g
- 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16 g
- 8.5 g
- 641.8 mg