Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed fish fillets in a creamy leek sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g hot water
- 4 potatoes (approx. 500 g), peeled and cut into cubes (1 cm)
- olive oil, for greasing
- 4 firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces (6 cm - see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 eschalots
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 300 g leeks, white part only, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 50 g white wine
- 1 tsp gluten free cornflour (see Tips)
- 200 g thickened cream
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2290.6 kJ / 545.4 kcal
- 36.6 g
- 21.4 g
- 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20.6 g
- 5.9 g
- 753.3 mg