Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Flaky salmon pie with herb dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 eschalot
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed
- 1 tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 200 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 300 - 400 g hot smoked salmon, flaked into bite-size pieces
- olive oil spray (see Tip)
- 8 sheets filo pastry
- 3 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 5 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 pinches salt
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1837.7 kJ / 437.6 kcal
- 24.7 g
- 19 g
- 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.7 g
- 5.5 g
- 867.8 mg