Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed salmon with broccoli pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g water
- 150 g broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (approx. 125 g each)
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 60 g raw almonds
- 20 g rocket leaves
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 4 snow peas, thinly sliced, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2675.5 kJ / 639.5 kcal
- 37.7 g
- 14.2 g
- 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.3 g
- 6.2 g
- 500.9 mg