Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 10 - 12 sprigs fresh mixed herbs (e.g. parsley, basil, chives), leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh chillies
- 60 g olive oil
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 100 g quinoa
- 600 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless (2 cm thick)
- 160 g red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 50 g red onion, cut into pieces
- 120 g cucumber, cut into pieces
- 150 g feta cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g roma tomatoes, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 avocado, flesh only (150-200 g), sliced
- 100 g kale, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2238 kJ / 534 kcal
- 29 g
- 19 g
- 37 g
- 6 g