Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potato and green pea curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g filtered water
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 1-2 cm)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 600 g frozen peas
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2141.2 kJ / 509.8 kcal
- 14.9 g
- 34.8 g
- 32 g
- 13.8 g