Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 2 pinches dried chilli flakes, to taste (optional)
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 400 g canned lentils, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 190 g sun-dried tomato pesto
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 937.3 kJ / 223.2 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 17.1 g
- 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.7 g
- 7.8 g
- 616.1 mg