Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 eggplant (large), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 2 capsicums, cut into strips (1-2 cm)
- 2 zucchini (medium), cut into slices (1 cm)
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh basil, stalks and leaves separated
- 1 red onion (large), cut into quarters
- 2 fresh tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 300 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into halves, if preferred
- 80 g pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1379.5 kJ / 328.4 kcal
- 8.7 g
- 23 g
- 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 11.7 g
- 305.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Grilled mushrooms with avocado and parsley dressing
Grilled tofu steaks with Asian mushrooms
Lemongrass and lime glazed vegetable wraps