Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red lentil cauliflower dahl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 - 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 - 3 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 250 g dried red lentils, rinsed and drained
- 400 g coconut milk
- 300 g filtered water
- ½ tsp salt (optional - see Tips)
- 300 g cauliflower, broken into bite-size florets
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnish (optional)
- fresh long red chilli, cut into slices, for garnish (optional)
- cooked rice or flat bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1420.3 kJ / 338.2 kcal
- 13.4 g
- 26.6 g
- 18.4 g
- 6.3 g