Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Alpine macaroni with apple sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Gruyère cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 400 g waxy potatoes (e.g. Kipfler), peeled and cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 450 g water
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g apples, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g dried macaroni pasta
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 onion (approx. 160 g), cut into thin rings
- 1 ½ tbsp unsalted butter
- 25 g lemon juice
- 20 - 40 g sugar, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3493.8 kJ / 835 kcal
- 20.7 g
- 97.8 g
- 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 24.9 g
- 8 g
- 695 mg