Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegie pasta salad with Parmesan dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 eschalot (approx. 40 g)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 100 g sour cream
- ½ tsp ground mountain pepperberry (see Tips) or ground black pepper
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 g small dried pasta of choice (see Tips)
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, whole or cut into halves
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into small cubes (5 mm)
- fresh basil leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1624.4 kJ / 386.8 kcal
- 10.5 g
- 34.6 g
- 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.2 g
- 4.1 g
- 577.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Cauliflower risotto with brown butter prawns
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Asparagus and mushroom stir-fry