Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli and three cheese pasta bake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for greasing
- 30 g cheddar cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 30 g mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1200 g water
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 80 g macaroni pasta
- 150 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 10 g butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 100 g milk
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ½ - 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch sweet paprika
- per 1 portion
- 1829.2 kJ / 437.2 kcal
- 22.3 g
- 44.7 g
- 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.1 g
- 3.7 g
- 1057 mg