Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and artichoke penne
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1450 g water
- 320 g penne pasta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into eighths and layers separated
- 340 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- 120 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, cut into pieces
- 40 g plain flour
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp onion salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 200 g sour cream
- 100 g frozen green peas, thawed
- per 1 portion
- 2571.3 kJ / 612.2 kcal
- 21.8 g
- 47 g
- 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 22.1 g
- 9.9 g
- 860.5 mg