Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 900 - 1000 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillet (see Tips)
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into halves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 8 cm long)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme (approx. 8 cm long)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1000 g water
- lemons, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1579.2 kJ / 376 kcal
- 36 g
- 0.5 g
- 25.5 g
- 110 mg
- 0.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chorizo and squid stew (TM5)
Chorizo and squid stew (TM6)
Sous vide salmon with avocado cream (TM5)
Sous vide salmon with avocado cream (TM6)