Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 400 g water
- 400 g potatoes (approx. 6), peeled and cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 400 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 885.7 kJ / 210.8 kcal
- 6 g
- 9 g
- 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.2 g
- 3.9 g
- 284.7 mg