Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (1-2 cm)
- 500 - 700 g chicken breast, cut into halves horizontally to form "steaks"
- 150 g broccoli, broken into florets (see Tips)
- 150 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 100 g carrot, cut into slices (approx. 5 mm thickness)
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (see Tips)
- ¾ tsp salt
- 30 g Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 860 g water
- 25 g gluten free cornflour
- 30 g salted butter (optional)
- 30 g cream (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2055.5 kJ / 489.4 kcal
- 46.1 g
- 32.4 g
- 18 g
- 7.8 g