Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork in creamy Marsala wine sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 150 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 pork fillets (approx. 800 g), trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour (see Tips)
- 100 g dry Marsala wine
- 200 g fresh mixed mushrooms of choice, cut into slices or quarters
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- per 1 portion
- 2780.6 kJ / 662.1 kcal
- 51.2 g
- 8.7 g
- 45 g
- Saturated Fat
- 29.9 g
- 1.9 g
- 653.9 mg