Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 - 3 fresh sage leaves
- ½ brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 40 g bacon, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 450 g beef chuck steak, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 carrot, cut into slices (1-2 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut into slices (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g canned diced tomatoes
- 100 g dry white wine
- 50 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2337.4 kJ / 558.7 kcal
- 53.4 g
- 13.3 g
- 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.6 g
- 3.1 g
- 984.9 mg