Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g bread, fresh or stale, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 40 g milk
- 6 - 12 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 400 g beef mince
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 - 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2057 kJ / 489 kcal
- 40 g
- 22 g
- 28 g