Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g bread, fresh or stale, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 40 g milk
- 6 - 12 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 400 g beef mince
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 - 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1531 kJ / 364.5 kcal
- 30 g
- 12.3 g
- 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.2 g
- 4 g
- 1106.7 mg