Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
BBQ chicken winglets
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g tomato sauce (gluten free) (see Tips)
- 50 g apple cider vinegar
- 50 g honey
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (gluten free) (see Tips)
- 60 g water
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1000 g chicken winglets (see Tips)
- spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2140.8 kJ / 509.7 kcal
- 27.9 g
- 34.2 g
- 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.9 g
- 1.4 g
- 373.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Five seed energy bars
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)