Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 60 g celeriac, cut into pieces
- 60 g celery leaves
- ½ - 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 600 g chicken breast fillets, cut into strips (7 x 3 cm)
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g button mushrooms, cut into slices
- 30 g plain flour
- 60 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
- per 1 portion
- 1064 kJ / 253 kcal
- 36 g
- 8 g
- 8 g
- 2 g