Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork san choy bau
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ - 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred, plus extra finely sliced to serve
- 300 g pork fillet, sinew free, diced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 40 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 2 dried shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 140 g canned water chestnuts, drained
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and finely sliced, to serve
- 4 - 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- fresh lime, cut into wedges, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2400.8 kJ / 573.8 kcal
- 43.9 g
- 58.9 g
- 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.8 g
- 16.9 g
- 894.9 mg