Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 eschalot or brown onion (30 g)
- 40 g butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 1 - 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 720 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2209 kJ / 526 kcal
- 12 g
- 66.8 g
- 22.5 g
- 1.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Nasi tomato (tomato rice)
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Risotto verde (TM6)
Cauliflower macaroni cheese (Toddlers and beyond)