Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 30 g butter
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 700 g beef fillet, cut into strips (6 x 2 cm)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 200 g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 50 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 120 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 1875.8 kJ / 446.6 kcal
- 42.3 g
- 7.2 g
- 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.6 g
- 3.6 g
- 493.3 mg