Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mongolian lamb hot pot
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 garlic cloves
- 600 g lamb fillet, slightly frozen, cut into strips (6 x 1 cm)
- 200 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 40 g peanut oil
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek, to taste
- 1 tbsp hoi sin sauce or kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- per 1 portion
- 1570.3 kJ / 373.9 kcal
- 33.1 g
- 9.7 g
- 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.7 g
- 2.5 g
- 1157.5 mg