Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White balsamic reduction
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 500 g white balsamic vinegar
- 50 g dry sherry
- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 8 whole white peppercorns (see Tips)
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into quarters
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3249.5 kJ / 773.7 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 158.4 g
- 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.2 g
- 13.8 g
- 130.4 mg