Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Frozen strawberry mousse with cream cheese topping
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
White balsamic reduction
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 500 g white balsamic vinegar
- 50 g dry sherry
- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 8 whole white peppercorns
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into halves
Frozen strawberry mousse
- 100 g frozen strawberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 egg white
- 20 g natural yoghurt
Cream cheese frosting
- 50 g natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup, to taste
- 100 g cream cheese
- fresh strawberries, diced, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 643 kJ / 153 kcal
- 5 g
- 13 g
- 8.8 g
- 1 g