Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only, to taste
- 300 g pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 - 30 g extra virgin olive oil, for covering tapenade
- per 50 gram
- 675 kJ / 160.5 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 1.5 g
- 16.3 g
- 0 mg
- Saturated Fat
- 2.3 g
- 1.9 g
- 816 mg