Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Olive and fennel grissini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Olive and fennel
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 150 g pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 500 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 pinch caster sugar
- 20 g fresh yeast, or 2 tsp dried instant yeast (1 sachet)
- 2 tsp sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 70 g poppy seeds
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing and greasing
- 300 g water, warm
- per 1 piece
- 617 kJ / 147 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 15.6 g
- 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 g
- 1.5 g
- 332.2 mg