Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for greasing
- 4 fresh Kaffir lime leaves, stalks removed
- 100 g fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into halves
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 600 g white fish fillets (e.g. snapper, ling, barramundi), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 100 g Thai red curry paste (see Tips)
- 60 g coconut cream
- 1 egg white
- 500 g water, plus extra as needed
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- 1 fresh long red chilli, thinly sliced, for garnishing
- per 1 piece
- 749.5 kJ / 178.5 kcal
- 22.1 g
- 2 g
- 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.1 g
- 2.8 g
- 109.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Tom kha prawns