Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai red chicken curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 - 100 g Thai red curry paste
- 400 g coconut milk
- 220 g canned bamboo shoots, cut into slices
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 3 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 600 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into slices (1 x 6 cm)
- 30 g palm sugar or light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 100 - 200 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 20 fresh Thai basil, leaves only, to taste
- fresh long red chilli, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2015.3 kJ / 479.8 kcal
- 34.9 g
- 14.2 g
- 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16 g
- 8.8 g
- 1158.9 mg