Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai red pork curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 4 fresh Kaffir lime leaves
- 60 - 80 g Thai red curry paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 400 g coconut cream
- 40 g peanut butter (see Tips)
- 400 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (2.5 cm)
- 500 - 600 g pork loin, cut into cubes (3 cm) and fat trimmed
- 200 g frozen green beans, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- fresh long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into slices, for garnishing (optional)
- cooked rice, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1992.5 kJ / 474.4 kcal
- 26.9 g
- 15.8 g
- 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.9 g
- 5.5 g
- 1069 mg
Chiang mai noodles
Mongolian lamb hot pot
Thai red chicken curry
Thai green chicken curry
Prawn and chicken laksa
Quick massaman beef curry
Chicken in peanut sauce with chilli-cucumber salad
Steamed red curry fish
Thai red curry paste
Warm satay chicken salad
Layered lamb curry
Pork with black bean sauce