Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy honey mustard chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g white wine
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard (gluten free)
- 1 ½ tbsp seeded wholegrain mustard (gluten free)
- 900 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 140 g water
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 potatoes (approx. 200 g), cut into thin slices (3 mm)
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp sorghum flour
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 50 g zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 80 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 yellow squash (patty pan squash), cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2134 kJ / 508 kcal
- 50.9 g
- 20.3 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.3 g
- 4.8 g
- 747.9 mg