Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ cinnamon quill
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 500 - 600 g beef, partially frozen, cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 1 carrot (approx. 170 g), cut into pieces
- 1 red capsicum (approx. 220 g), deseeded and cut into halves
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stems included
- 2 brown onions (approx. 360 g), cut into halves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 - 6 fresh long red chillies, deseeded if preferred, adjust to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 120 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- per 6 portions
- 8046.8 kJ / 1915.9 kcal
- 169.9 g
- 112.6 g
- 72.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.7 g
- 62.9 g
- 3237 mg