Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
One pot pasta with chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ carrot, cut into halves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 650 g water
- 1 - 1 ½ tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut into slices
- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, for garnishing
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives, cut into slices (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2402.5 kJ / 572 kcal
- 25.3 g
- 68 g
- 20 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.2 g
- 8.3 g
- 2221.6 mg